Serving Yavapai County through Technology
The Yavapai County Educational Technology Consortium is organized as a voluntary educational cooperative program specifically for, but not limited to:
- Promoting shared educational technology activities among district, charter, community college, college, university and library participants,
- Creating a county wide instructional delivery system that will allow site to site interaction,
- Providing broadband connectivity from the state to the Yavapai County Educational Technology Consortium and to our individual participants’ sites,
- Insuring redundant, secure and sustainable service,
- Providing a coordinated educational communication network that requires a joint integrated approach between participants and assures local control of the end use of the product.